Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2:04 AM

New finished Fan-Art! :D

Hey everyone! :D

Well, I finally took some time to work on this one on the side of my art-book project and I think I will now consider it finished. I could have worked into it a lot more but I'm now pretty happy with this result. My goal for this work was to create a sexy and realistic depiction of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask in a steamy embrace. I wanted to maintain as much likeness as I could while making them look more realistic. This work is titled "After the Battle" ;)

Here is a link to my previous post with the work-in-progress!

During the process of creating this work, I made a rose petal effect brush which I decided to make available to download as a thank you to all of you other artists who check out my blog. When using this brush it's helpful to blur the petals a bit to create a sense of movement. Enjoy!

You can download the brush here

And here is a close-up as well. :)








Hope you all like it and thanks for your visit! :D

5 comments:

KAYA said...

Tanya, this is very beautiful! Love all the details, esp folds on the skirt. Also great work on light and mood!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kaya for all of your kind words and for taking a look! :D

Anonymous said...

Is that available to buy?

Unknown said...

Unfortunately not currently due to copyrights as the artwork is mine but not the characters. I am considering contacting Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation to inquire about their policy regarding artists selling fan-art. I had read recently that if the artwork falls in the category of a parody that it can be legal to sell but since I'm still not perfectly sure I'm playing it safe for now. I Will post an update about it here when I can so keep checking back. :)

I have received a few requests for more Sailor Moon fan-art as well and am considering creating more if there is enough demand.

Thank you so much for your interest and for your visit! :D

Anonymous said...

I know this was posted around a year ago but I've just now found this...

I can't thank you enough for bringing to life the characters I've loved since I was seven. I love this!! The magical mood, the detail, the life-like and accurate portrayal of Serena and Darien; you are truly talented.

I hope you do more Sailor Moon paintings like this, especially of Darien and Serena. Thanks again :)

Post a Comment

Share |