Sunday, April 29, 2012

5:24 PM

New Game of Thrones: Daenerys Targaryen Inspired speed-painting!



Hey everyone, :)

I'm a huge fan of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" and one of my favorite characters on the show is Daenerys so I got inspired to create a quick portrait based on her and thought I'd record my progress. I looked at a few different images of her for reference but did not directly copy any content. I would also like to note that I was not aiming to achieve a perfect likeness with this work, it is merely and inspired portrait.

Painted mostly in Adobe Photoshop with some additional work done in Corel Painter.




Thanks for watching and enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! She's one of my favorites too :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! :D

GoktugYanar said...

How can i get this ?

Post a Comment

Share |