Sunday, November 14, 2010

4:42 PM

"Black Swan" movie Fan-Art

Hey everyone! :)

Here is a simple, quick fan-art painting I did today that I thought I'd post here. I worked about 4 hours on it so far and am pretty happy with it. I got really inspired to paint it after watching a movie trailer for an upcoming movie (which I'm highly anticipating) titled "Black Swan" directed by one of my favorite directors Darren Aronofsky. The movie also stars Natalie Portman who also happens to be one of my favorite actors as well.

Here is a link to the movie trailer for anyone who is interested: "Black Swan" movie Trailer

Updated 7/17/11: I worked on the tutu just a bit.

Thanks for visiting! :)

5 comments:

KAYA said...

Tanya, very beautiful and sensual painting!

Marilena Mexi said...

Awesome Tanya! really i like it!

Unknown said...

Thank you both so much, I'm glad you like it :)

Mark RSingh said...

Very nice work. was it all digital?
also, if you have not yet seen the fountain by darren aronofsky i highly recommend seeing it.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Mark for your kind comments and for your visit. This is digitally painted using Photoshop and Corel Painter.

I have indeed seen the fountain. It's one of my favorite movies, a visual masterpiece!

Thanks again :)

Post a Comment

Share |