Monday, February 22, 2010

6:38 PM

New images!! :)













Hey everyone,

I just recently finished two new images which I also posted on my website. The image on the right is titled "Exotic Butterfly" and the one on the left is titled "The Artist"

For Exotic Butterfly I wanted to paint an exotic female figure as opposed to the typical pale wafe like figures which are common in many paintings of fairies. She is not a fairy actually she is a rare butterfly that can only be seen in this secrete place. I really had a lot of fun painting all of those little budgies in the background as well as the Macaw. They are some of my favorite birds, I love them so much :)

For The Artist image I wanted to paint my own interpretation of an Artist. A being that can create their own universe. I actually want to leave this one open to different interpretation though.

Here is a close-up from Exotic Butterfly.



















I hope you like these images and thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Johann said...

Great works,and nice blog =)
congratz and keep it uuup! ^^

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for your visit :)

John R Wohland said...

I have to say, I think the Exotic Butterfly piece is amazing. You could not have gone more "fantastic" with the colors, and I love it for that especially. It's a great image overall, but I'm a sucker for that kind of color.

Bravo!

Unknown said...

Hey, thank you so much :) I am obsessed with color myself and had a lot of fun with this work. I'm glad you like it :)

Post a Comment

Share |