Thursday, August 20, 2009

6:08 PM

Corpse Bride Fan Art (Work-in-progress)

Recently I was watching one of my favorite movies from Tim Burton titled "Corpse Bride" and thought I would take some free time to paint this image. I was thinking to myself "I wonder what these characters would look like if they were real" so the goal for this painting was to make these characters look more realistic.

This image is still incomplete and they still don't really look that realistic yet. I couldn't work too much into this image because of other work but I may try and finish it when I can get some free time again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really good artwork you did here. Cant wait to see it when it is done. :) -Valisha

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Valisha. I hope you are well :)

Post a Comment

Share |